Est-ce que tu veux apprendre le français?
‘Do you want to learn French?’ is the question which has been asked here.
Here is how you respond to this question in French while nodding your head : Oui (means yes in French).
French is simple as long as you don’t have to speak it. Its how French alphabets and sounds are pronounced that trumps most English speakers. When learning how to speak French, you need regular practice, experienced teacher and LIVE instruction.
This course is designed for beginners. It includes 25 LIVE interactive online classes with access to recordings for practice on your own. You also get online access to study material in form of PDF files, Videos, Audio files, Documents etc. And, at the end of the course, you get to test your French learning by attempting an online test.
This is a beginners course. It is recommended for people who are looking to get started with French. The course will start with a review of common French words and sentences, move to alphabets and then further enhance your vocabulary and grammar. By the end of the course, you will be able to speak to native French speakers while traveling or online.
- The course instructor can teach in English, German, Korean, Russian and Hindi Language.
This course will be helpful for:
- Students who want to learn French as a foreign language
- People who want to learn French for travelling/ vacation purposes
- People who want to learn French for cultural/educational purposes
- Priced competitively, this course will benefit learners from all countries, but people from Asia will benefit the most
What’s in the course:
- 25 LIVE interactive online classes + Access to class recordings
- Course timings: 6 AM to 1 PM (IST), 2 PM to 5 PM (IST) and 8 PM to 10 PM (IST)
- Online access to study material
- Online test to evaluate your performance
- Spoken French
About course instructor:
Although not a native teacher, Satyabrata Mohanty is a fluent French speaker and teacher. He has been teaching French to students for more than 4 years. He has also completed an Advanced Diploma in French (Osmania University) (2009), and MA in French from EFLU, Hyderabad. He lives in Hyderabad, India.
Language of instruction: Hindi